Thank you for your donation to support the ministries of Church of Christ Congregational. Every gift is appreciated. Please be assured that we will use your gifts as you intend, as indicated on the Giving form that appears when you click the button. These options are noted below on this page.
You can give by Credit Card, or by Direct Debit from your bank account. That choice is made at the bottom of the form. The payment processor does take a small fee from each transaction (bank transactions are slightly less costly). You have the option on the form to cover the processing fee if you wish.
You can also set up automatic giving (for example, automatic weekly payments towards your pledge). Turning that on will ask you how often, and on what day, recurring payments should be processed. This can be stopped or changed ay any time. To make a pledge to support church operations (salaries, maintenance, utilities, supplies, etc.) visit Pledge Continuing Support.
Finally, you can select from a drop down menu in the “Give To” area to select how you want your gift to be used. More information is below.
You will receive a confirmation of your gift by email.
Again, thank you and God bless.
Giving options available are as follows:
- Toward my Annual Support (Pledge) – if you have pledged annual support and wish to give toward that pledge. If you have not made a pledge but would like to, visit Annual Support (Pledge).
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund – read more.
- Mission Trips – read more.
- Norfolk Food Pantry – read more.
- Operating Budget – not pledged
- Youth Group Work Camp Share ($25)
- Other – use note/memo area – If you’d like your donations to be directed to some other specific church project (Youth, Ripple, Music, etc.) use this option and tell us how to use your gift.
To donate to the Chapel Windows Project visit Battell Chapel Stained Glass.
To donate to the Steeple Repairs visit Steeple Restoration Project.